Thursday, June 21, 2012

Eat to Breath Manifesto: # 4 Feed Hunger Functional Foods.


If you are hungry, eat, but, instead of interpreting hunger as a signal to order a pizza, take it as a request for more nutrition in the form of fresh vegetables and raw fruits. Over time, your hunger will fade if you consistently respond by consuming vegetables and fruits that build the body up instead of tearing it down like most snacks do. 

Before you snack, ask three questions:

1.What can I eat to improve my health?

2. How can I eat something that cares for my body?

3. Will it help or hurt my breathing?

           I use these questions to keep me oriented on what I need to do to be successful. In fact, they are taped on my fridge.

Read the rest of the Eat to Breathe Manifesto here.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete